Why are online reviews important for your business? Online reviews are vital to any business that wants to keep control of it’s online reputation. Did you know that 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business and 88% of consumers value online reviews the same as personal recommendations. In this article we highlight the importance online reviews have on your business.
Why Are Online Reviews Important For Your Business
Online reviews on sites like TrustPilot, Facebook, Trip Advisor and Google reviews for example can be significant for your business. The reviews your customers leave about your business has a powerful effect on the behaviour of your audience and the performance of your brand.
It’s obvious online reviews are important to your business, but can they really make or break a sale? Here we highlight 5 reasons why online reviews are important for your business.
5 Reasons Why Online Reviews Are Important For Your Business
Here are JAM Marketing & Media’s 5 reasons why online reviews are important for your business:
- Increase Sales – The main reason why online reviews are important to a business is that it will increase sales. Having reviews online gives your consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from your business. People are more likely to invest in a product or service if it has been recommended by others.
- Improve Rankings – Online reviews help improve your website’s rankings on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo etc. The more reviews that are written about your business online, the more important a search engine considers you to be.
- Create Consumer Loyalty – Consumers who take the time to leave a review for your business are more likely to feel loyal to your business and will repurchase. If a consumer leaves a review online and establishes a relationship with the business, it allows them to feel like they have a voice by providing feedback in a positive and meaningful way.
- Improve Customer Service – Online reviews highlight what you are doing well or where you are going wrong and how to improve your service. This allows you to improve your customer service quickly and efficiently by resolving any issues consumer may have.
- Engage with Consumers – Online review pages can become active social communities where consumers leave reviews and see if other consumers have made comments on their reviews or to see what other consumers have to say about your product or service. This allows you to engage with consumers and they can form an attachment with the business and other consumers.
JAM Marketing & Media – Digital Marketing Agency
JAM Marketing & Media is a leading digital marketing agency based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. We offer a range of marketing services including search engine optimisation, pay per click, email marketing, social media marketing and so much more.
We believe our innovative way of thinking is what sets us apart from other digital marketing agencies. We offer a new website and SEO package for £99.99 (ex VAT) a month which is designed to help businesses improve their online presence. For more information on our affordable monthly website package or our services please call us on 01924 434394 or contact us online.