PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing where the business will have to pay a fee whenever a user clicks on the advert.
Google Ads is the most popular PPC system. The platform enables businesses to create advertisements that will appear on the search engine when searching for something related to what you’re offering. Every time someone searches for something then Google will choose a set of advertisements to appear in the ad section on top of the results page. The set of advertisements are chosen due to many factors. This includes; the relevancy of the keywords used in your ad campaign.
7 Benefits of Pay-Per-Click
Here are 7 benefits of PPC:
- Advertise to people looking for a business that is like yours. PPC adverts allow your business to be accessible to an entirely new audience. Google Ads gives you access to the audience that Google has, this allows you to direct this large audience to your website. Ads offers the best results mainly because people will be searching for a product or service that you offer. You can make sure that the audience you are targeting is as niche as you want, as it allows you to target specific customers and customise your advert according to what the customer searches for.
- Targeted advertising. PPC adverts also allow you to choose certain, specific terms in order for you to reach the perfect audience. Google Ads gives you the ability to choose particular keywords that people will be searching for. Choosing the right keywords will take a lot of research, but it will be worth it if you can manage to target the right audience.
- Business exposure. You can get your message in front of a potential audience who might not have known that you existed. AdWords will put you at the top of the search results, meaning that anyone searching using the keywords you determine will be exposed to your business and what your business is about.
- You only pay when people click. PPC ads mean you only have to pay when someone actually clicks on your advert. But if anyone searching using the keywords you entered is already likely to be interested in what your business has to offer, meaning that paying when the click onto your advert is usually worth the cost.
- Limit how much you spend. Using PPC means that you won’t receive any surprise bills, as you can limit your daily spending. You can access data on Ads and see what exactly your budget has been spent on and completely your budgeting going forwards. If you can limit how much you spend on PPC then you can spend more money on improving your business.
- Become known with local customers. PPC is affective for local searches as people using their mobiles whilst searching for products and services can see your ads in their area. It is more likely that a customer will come to you if they find that your business is local to them.
- PPC gives you the first impressions. PPC works almost like walking into a store and find what you’re looking for. Your adverts will show up above the search results with a symbol which says “Ad”. Your advert will be the first thing that people will see after entering their search.
Pay-Per-Click Management Agency – JAM Marketing & Media
JAM Marketing & Media is a leading digital marketing agency based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Our PPC management agency is built around the finest industry leading platforms such as Google Adwords and Bings ads ensuring your website is visible on the biggest search engines in the UK which will increase traffic to your website.
Contact us today on 01924 434394 to enquire about our PPC management agency.